The first rule of ingesting flowers is to make sure they are actually OK. I love my Lily of the Valley’s sweet white bell shaped blooms and lovely fragrance. Apparently the leaves and flowers are poisonous.
I tried to get a good picture but…adding my best effort, I’ll keep trying. This plant grows low to the ground and in a shady spot- as I was lying on the ground trying to get this shot, my neighbors drove by. I could almost see them shake their head as they puzzled what I was doing now. We all need to amuse the neighbors once in a while.