This is an article that should be share to anyone important in your life! People should not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water
bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves. Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
We should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers….. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food. Instead use glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.
A while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons….Plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
via: Rawforbeauty Please Share